Enjoy 4 unrestricted days at Dodge Ridge, pass is valid for one person only. Zero blackout dates. Save up to 25% the daily ticket window pricing. Available for purchase online only. BUY NOW
Great Rates For Groups of 15 or More!
Dodge Ridge works with hundreds of Schools, Scouts, Churches, Corporations, and Family groups each season to create the best experience possible. Our staff is committed to identifying your unique needs and customizing packages for your group that will accommodate ages 7 and up , at any ability level.
To create your group’s mountain experience, use the link below to book your group visit now.
For any questions, contact the Group Sales Department, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023/2024 Group pricing available soon
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I contact Groups Sales at Dodge Ridge?
Send us an email at GroupSales@DodgeRidge.com
How many people need to be in my group before I get group discounts?
Group rates are available for parties of 15 or more.
Do you offer any incentives?
Chaperone Day Tickets: 1 complimentary day ticket for every 15 paid day tickets (Valid same day as group visit)
How do I receive my required forms?
After you contact our Group Sales Department, we will email and mail all the required forms to the group leader.
What is included in the equipment rental package?
- Included in rental package for skiers: skis, boots, poles and helmets.
- Included in the rental package for snowboarders: snowboards, boots and helmets.
Can I reschedule my booked trip?
We completely understand that unforeseen events arise making it necessary to change your plans. We are more than happy to assist you in rescheduling your group to a date that is more convenient. We ask that you make these changes 48 hours prior to your scheduled visit.
When should I arrive?
- We are here and ready to assist you as early 7:30am. In order to get your group through the check-in and rentals process and on to your group’s lessons on time, we recommend you arrive no later than 8:00am.
- If you find that you’ll be arriving late on the day of your group visit, please give us a call at (209) 536-5302 and we’ll do our best to accommodate your late start and get you on the mountain as soon as possible.
How to prepare for our visit and what you should bring?
Prepare for Your Day at Dodge Ridge
- Get a good night’s rest
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Drink plenty of water to make sure you’re hydrated
What To Remember For Your Day At Dodge Ridge
- Goggles/Sunglasses – Goggles perform best in all conditions
- Don’t forget the Sunscreen
- Waterproof or Water Resistant Jacket, Pants and Gloves
- Layers for varying weather – Sweatshirt, Long sleeve shirt, base layers, etc. (Avoid cotton base layers if possible)
- Ski/snowboard socks (you’ll enjoy 2 pairs, 1 for your day on the mountain and a 2nd pair for your trip home)
What kind of weather and roads can I expect?
Check out our web-site for the latest snow report and road conditions.
- For current chain requirements, road conditions, and weather forecast, you can call our Snow Phone at (209) 536-5300.
- We are located on the Western side of the Sierras off all-weather Highway 108. There are no mountain passes to traverse and the great Cal Trans crews keep the highway well maintained. As always, carry chains with you when traveling in the mountains.
- Check the Cal Trans Web Information Link, and then enter 108 into the Highway Number Search Box or call 1-800-427-7623.
Where can my group stay?
Private Rental Cabins, Group Facilities, Recreation and Much More!
www.CampSylvester.org or call: (209) 965-3172
Just 2.5 miles from the snow-covered slopes of Dodge Ridge Ski Area, Camp Sylvester is an ideal location for family/group lodging and special events. With updated cabins and recreation halls Camp Sylvester provides the fresh air, green pines and excitement of an outdoor adventure with all of the comforts of a rustic resort. Many lodging/event options to choose from with accommodations for up to (220) persons.
“Thank you for two wonderful ski dates at Dodge Ridge. Sierra View Christian School had the best time on the slopes. The children all improved in their skiing abilities, thanks to your wonderful classes. Thank you for answering all my questions and superior service. We look forward to more field trips next year. Thank you to everyone who had a part in our fabulous ski days at Dodge Ridge.”
— Melissa Crew, Sierra View Christian School